rubber dam

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wax On, Wax Off

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Worked on polishing my stone models this morning. Filled in some holes and got them all ready to be turned in tomorrow. Afterwards I studied for the dental anatomy quiz at 9am. After the quiz, we came into the sim lab, and spent the remainder of the morning finishing our wax-up of #8. I'm almost finished, I just need to polish it up real nice.

After lunch, the afternoon was all Human Anatomy. Although, it could be argued that it was more of a physiology lecture than an anatomy lecture. We were done by 3pm.

I went into the lab and cut preps on #19 and #31. I've done 7 preps on #31 and 5 preps on #19. I'm getting better, but I'm still a little rough on the corners. I've found relaxing really helps.

Tonight I'm studying for a restorative quiz in the morning. I also need to look over my biochem notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home