rubber dam

Friday, July 22, 2005

Has it Already Been Two Weeks?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Arrived at school at 6:30am again to work on impressions. Finally got a perfect mandibular impression. Spent the remaing hour before class looking over my anatomy notes.
Biochem was at 9:00am. The lecture was so stimulating that the professor actually yawned during the middle of it. I need to catch up on reviewing my notes. Our first Biochem test is a week from this Monday.

The rest of the day was anatomy/histology. The lecture covered the histology of skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle. During the afternoon, we broke out into smaller groups and discussed the benefits and drawbacks of supplemental drugs like glucosamine and chondroitin. Not sure how it tied in to what we are currently doing, but I went anyway.

After I got home, I dropped the kids off at the neighbors and I took my wife on a motorcyle ride up onto the cliffs above the golden gate bridge. The view was fantastic. Then we went for a walk in downtown Sausalito and ate an ice cream cone. Thank goodness for moments like that. Otherwise, life might get lost in all the dental school stuff we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home