rubber dam

Friday, September 30, 2005

Second Quarter Is About To Start

I'm back from my hiatus. Between finals and, well, finals . . . I needed to take a moment to smell the roses. Plus there wasn't really that much to write about. School starts on Monday. The second quarter will finish up on December 16. We'll have about 2 weeks of vacation, and then we'll start the infamous third quarter. According to upperclassmen, the third quarter is as hard as it gets.

Over the break, I took my wife to a bed and breakfast down in Half Moon Bay. Grandma came out to visit and took care of the kiddos. It was nice to have a break and get rejuvenated. And, now I'm ready to get back to business. Bring it on.

This next quarter will be very similar to the first quarter. The major difference will be more lab work (i.e. more preclinical work). Last quarter, our entire Thursdays were dedicated to Operative dentistry. This quarter, in addition to Operative on Thursdays, we will have Fixed dentistry all day Wednesday. That means lots and lots of lab projects. It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

Make sure to check back for daily updates starting on Monday, October 3. See ya then!

1 Comments:

  • I'm so exited for Oct 3...wait that was yesterday. Well, in that case, I was exited. This is my first time checking out this blog. Seems nice. Its cool that grandma came out to take care of your kids, too bad no one else came. Just sitting on the edge of my seat, can't wait to hear more about the lab work..keep up the blogging.

    roxor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home