rubber dam

Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday, September 2, 2005

I cut a couple of class II preps in the morning, and I tried to condense another amalgam prep. One of my class II preps turned out great, but I obliterated the pulpoaxial line angle on my other prep. My condenstation looked alright, but not good enough yet.

We had a biochem lecture on enzymes. Following that, we had an anatomy lecture on the urinary system and on the posterior abdominal wall. In lab we dissected the kidneys and removed the intestines. I like Pacific's curriculum for non-clinic courses. The professors limit the material we are required to master to what is commonly tested on the boards. I say keep it as simple as possible, and that is what they do.

1 Comments:

  • Woo-hoo, pretty exciting stuff there, Cyrus. Can't get enough of hearing about enzyme lectures and kidney dissections! We miss you back at Legacy, hard at work as always. :)

    PS. Sorry to hear about your pulpoaxial line angle.

    By Blogger jenny startup, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home