rubber dam

Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday, September 9, 2005

It's been a busy week. The quarter is winding down and I've been trying to get everything wrapped up.

Today we had our last Anatomy quiz. And, after biochem, we were done for the day. I headed down to the CDA convention in the financial district. I was really impressed. I scored a free iPod mini for listening to a presentation on Cerec, and a new Oral B Triumph for listening to their presentation. I didn't sit in on any of the classes this year. I don't know enough about most of the topics being discussed to benefit from attending. So, I moved from booth to booth (there were hundreds) checking out the goods.

On Monday, we have our last biochem exam before finals. I'm looking forward to the one week break we are going to get. I'll be studying all weekend. I won't be making any posts until the new quarter starts, unless something unique happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home