rubber dam

Friday, July 08, 2005

First Taste of Dental School Today

Friday, July 8, 6:10 am

Here it is--the first day of school. I had dreams about school last night, so it's obviously been on my mind. I'm eager to get through the day, meet new people, and get my first taste of dental school.

I'm meeting up with two other first year dental students and one second year student. We are going to carpool into school at 7am. Registration and a light breakfast will start at 7:30am. At 8am, we will Dr. Dugoni will address us. And, after that, the rest of the day hasn't been described to us. The letter we recieved in March told us to plan to be here until 4pm and to have a ride home so that we could carry 2 large (60-lbs) boxes of books home--ouch!

I'll post more tonight about what we did during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home